The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-09-2023, 06:29 PM   #1
Thealien

WTB Blazer rear seat legs

I need to purchase two rear legs for a Blazer seat. I recently purchased a pair from a Forum member but they don’t match the other pair I have on the seat. The forum member posted pictures and it is totally my fault for not noticing the difference in the other pair I had. This will be going on my 2 Wheel Dr. Blazer. I widened the wheel tubs so I had to shorten the seat width.

Thanks
Mark
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 06:34 PM   #2
Tmend

Re: WTB Blazer rear seat legs

Would you be willing to sell the ones you bought. If they are what I’m looking for I’d buy them. You can sent me pics to 8184382271 if easier .
Old 01-09-2023, 07:05 PM   #3
Thealien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmend View Post
Would you be willing to sell the ones you bought. If they are what I’m looking for I’d buy them. You can sent me pics to 8184382271 if easier .
I have to wait to see if anyone responds. And depending what legs they have I want to have four the same. When I find another pair I will take pictures of the odd two I have and offer them to you.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:36 PM   #4
Tmend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
I have to wait to see if anyone responds. And depending what legs they have I want to have four the same. When I find another pair I will take pictures of the odd two I have and offer them to you.
Sounds good. May I ask what 2 legs you have now. Maybe that will help you find a matching pair. Rear blazer seats had 2 or 4 legs. If four only 2 had seatbelt holes. I’ve seen 2 different styles. Some say one style is suburban and other is blazer. I’ve seen both on true blazer seats. Key is all four must match. I have 2 rear legs if mine are what you need maybe we can just switch if that will help you get what you need.

Name:  B6FBC1FB-4245-47F6-83EC-3F04AE4324AE.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  55.9 KB
Old 01-09-2023, 08:04 PM   #5
Thealien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmend View Post
Sounds good. May I ask what 2 legs you have now. Maybe that will help you find a matching pair. Rear blazer seats had 2 or 4 legs. If four only 2 had seatbelt holes. I’ve seen 2 different styles. Some say one style is suburban and other is blazer. I’ve seen both on true blazer seats. Key is all four must match. I have 2 rear legs if mine are what you need maybe we can just switch if that will help you get what you need.

Attachment 2247344
I have two of each of those. I want four of either type. Whatever shows up for sale I will sell the odd two if you’re interested.

I know I don’t need four legs. But since I shortened the width of the seat by 3 inches I want to have the extra support for the seat due to the cutting and welding of the seat and I am going to have to cut and modify the outside legs due to the shorter width.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:48 PM   #6
Tmend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
I have two of each of those. I want four of either type. Whatever shows up for sale I will sell the odd two if you’re interested.

I know I don’t need four legs. But since I shortened the width of the seat by 3 inches I want to have the extra support for the seat due to the cutting and welding of the seat and I am going to have to cut and modify the outside legs due to the shorter width.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Okay I’m just trying to help a fellow member. I’ll send you this pair if they will work match them to your pair and you send me your another pair. I’d only ask you cover shipping. Also can can you share a photo of the 4 you have just to confirm I’ll be getting correct legs. Hope this helps . These are the ones I have
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2023, 09:45 PM   #7
Thealien

The ones I would want are the ones in the front of your picture. The ones I would be sending to you would be the ones in the back of your picture. There is some pitting.

Actually click the link for this thread and you will see the picture of the legs I purchased and would like to trade for the other type.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=840595
Old 01-09-2023, 11:17 PM   #8
Tmend

The ones I have are the ones in the back. Here’s a picName:  45D0F995-C290-4706-979C-0E5221210566.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  93.5 KB
Old 01-10-2023, 09:16 AM   #9
Thealien

That’s the same as the set I purchased from the other forum member. I have the two different sets mounted to the back of my seat and the floor holes are located a little bit different. I don’t think that’s going to be a problem but I would really like to try to fit the seat into my blazer before I make any decisions. I’m going up to see my body guy on Saturday and bringing the seat with me.

I prefer to buy another set of the other style if I can. If I can’t and I can make everything fit I will reach back out to you after Saturday.
Old 01-14-2023, 03:53 PM   #10
Thealien

My body guy/fabricator is going to work with what I have. We are going to have to remove 75% of the bottom and weld in a wider piece to accommodate the holes that now are in the middle of the edge of the seat bracket.

Sorry for any inconvinience.