The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-27-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
67mater

1967 k10 longbed

they only made 2,715 fleetside long bed half ton 4x4s in 1967 and this old farm truck is one of them. It's very original and in pretty decent shape. I will get more pictures up and am happy to describe or show anything on it. Every panel on it is beat in some way, but the rust is really pretty reasonable all things considered. no roof rot, and floors are very decent.

Has a 1968 250 inline six that had all the gaskets replaced including rear main and then was cleaned and painted before install. carb was rebuilt as well and the truck run and starts great unless it's not run for a while, then the fuel needs to be drawn up. I drive it every weekend and have hauled a lot of drywall/wood/mulch etc. in it and have no concerns about driving it. If it's been driven in the last few days, you can barely turn the key and it idles.

the SM420 4 speed shifts fine, and the only issue with the old T221 transfer case is that it leaks (big surprise). I have replaced front and rear axle pinion seals and rear axle outer seals to stop leaks. The front driveshaft has also been completely rebuilt with new u joints. the passenger front manual locking hub is not the correct one and does not actually lock into 4wd. this does have the closed knuckle dana 44. steering is manual and there is a bit of slop in the manual box.

tires are 31s on 73-87 style rally wheels but they have lots of tread. All four wheel cylinders and shoes have been replaced. turn signal wiring harness was replaced to make turn signals work, and front and rear windshields both have new rubber seals. front leaf spring shackles/bolt and bushings are all brand new. seat had all broken springs replaced and new seat cover installed. has been converted to a steel bed floor which has a large patch section in the rear but still need some additional patches, but all cross sills are in great shape. I have original patch panels and bed liner that will go with if I dont get them in by the time it sells.

I'm looking to get $6,500 OBO for the truck, clean title in my name. ready to drive on your trailer or be driven home if you're not too far. I would consider partial trade for a 67-72 cab with title or possible project truck (rusty is ok, but no roof rot!) that I could use for what I want to do. also possible trade for anything with a 6.0L GM engine in running condition.
Attached Images

1967 K10
1967 Camaro

Last edited by 67mater; 11-02-2020 at 10:53 PM.
67mater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
67mater

Re: 1967 k10 longbed

more pics
Attached Images

1967 K10
1967 Camaro

Last edited by 67mater; 11-04-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:14 PM   #3
67mater

Re: 1967 k10 longbed

More pics
Attached Images

1967 K10
1967 Camaro