The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #1
anew4961

decals

need to know where all decals and labels go on a 1969 c10 with ac or can tell me where to find this info

Last edited by anew4961; 06-21-2017 at 07:55 PM.
anew4961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
FirstOwner69

Re: decals

Welcome aboard!!!

The only decals I can remember on my 69 3/4 ton when new were on the air cleaner (Keep Your GM Truck All GM), a 350 black and gold decal on the right valve cover and a relatively small (by later standards) emissions/tuneup decal on the top left of the radiator core support about 5" from the fender. The print on my original emissions decal was upside down when read from the front of the truck. There was also a jacking instruction decal near the jack storage location. It's exact location varied depending on what seats (bench or buckets) the truck was equipped with. There should also be a Harrison decal on the evaporator box and a Frigidaire decal on the compressor. I believe the later trucks of this generation had different locations and more decals. For example, I've seen a decal on later year trucks regarding coolant on the right side of the core support near the radiator cap. I don't recall that ever being on my truck. All should be available through parts vendors.
FirstOwner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #3
anew4961

Re: decals

Thanks for the help now I remember working on these I thought the emission sticker was on the left looks like the assemble manual would show it

The only decals I can remember on my 69 3/4 ton when new were on the air cleaner (Keep Your GM Truck All GM), a 350 black and gold decal on the right valve cover and a relatively small (by later standards) emissions/tuneup decal on the top left of the radiator core support about 5" from the fender. The print on my original emissions decal was upside down when read from the front of the truck. There was also a jacking instruction decal near the jack storage location. It's exact location varied depending on what seats (bench or buckets) the truck was equipped with. There should also be a Harrison decal on the evaporator box and a Frigidaire decal on the compressor. I believe the later trucks of this generation had different locations and more decals. For example, I've seen a decal on later year trucks regarding coolant on the right side of the core support near the radiator cap. I don't recall that ever being on my truck. All should be available through parts vendors.[/QUOTE]
anew4961 is offline   Reply With Quote