The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
67cheby
67cheby

Re: Slosh Tubz new company project "Square Peg" frame laying 1987 GMC Jimmy

and another possible Slosh Tubz product will be a full door panel done similiar to the style of this forum members door panel with removable inserts to upholster or add speaker pods to ! I am getting Lots of great ideas !
Attached Images

67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
watahyahknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
and another possible Slosh Tubz product will be a full door panel done similiar to the style of this forum members door panel with removable inserts to upholster or add speaker pods to ! I am getting Lots of great ideas !
you should look intoo a former company called roddoors
( http://www.roddoors.com/ ) they used to make those panels
http://www.roddoors.com/pages/chevtrk-6787.html and stil have the moulds for them , they whent belly up in 2009 and are looking for someone to continue

quote from there website :
DEAR FRIENDS,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYAL SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS. WE JUST COULD NOT HOLD ON LONG ENOUGH TO GET THRU THIS ROUGH STRETCH OF ROAD. WE ARE OUT OF BUSINESS EFFECTIVE 11/04/2009. SOMEONE WILL PURCHASE SOME OF THE MOLDS AND CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A FEW OF THE MANY PRODUCTS THAT WE USE TO MAKE. WHO THAT IS AND WHEN THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE IS UNKNOWN EVEN TO US AT THIS TIME.

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
67cheby
67cheby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhino View Post
Nice panels, real nice
yes sir !
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowdownstar View Post
mike don't forget the other guys with the 55-59 trucks lol great looking part!

Ray
LOL, we will !
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckzilla View Post
No problem guy. The thing with Rod Doors, is that they stopped making them for a while so the supply might be an iffy thing in the future. When I got mine, that particular style was all the choice I had. They had made a better style called the Emmons I think, named after some customer's design, but that style wasn't available to me then. I bet you could design I better looking one!

Larry
well i might just have to if they are out of business !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stchevy View Post
I haven't been on here that much lately......wow I'm way behind! This is turning out to be a killer ride also. Good to see the family involved with everything.
Thanks man, it will be very Unique..stay tuned !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
congrats !
Thanks Dino !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Better late than never. If I had waited any longer I would be starting my watch on page 25
LOL, welcome aboard !
Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
you should look intoo a former company called roddoors
( http://www.roddoors.com/ ) they used to make those panels
http://www.roddoors.com/pages/chevtrk-6787.html and stil have the moulds for them , they whent belly up in 2009 and are looking for someone to continue

quote from there website :
DEAR FRIENDS,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYAL SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS. WE JUST COULD NOT HOLD ON LONG ENOUGH TO GET THRU THIS ROUGH STRETCH OF ROAD. WE ARE OUT OF BUSINESS EFFECTIVE 11/04/2009. SOMEONE WILL PURCHASE SOME OF THE MOLDS AND CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A FEW OF THE MANY PRODUCTS THAT WE USE TO MAKE. WHO THAT IS AND WHEN THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE IS UNKNOWN EVEN TO US AT THIS TIME.
well i will have to check that out !
67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
and another possible Slosh Tubz product will be a full door panel done similiar to the style of this forum members d p with removable inserts to upholster or add speaker pods to ! I am getting Lots of great ideas !
Hey Mike thats the door of my blazer.. i will have to keep my eyes on this one, i did not know it but i saw you out at sema with your truck. funny how things work out, i am working on mine alot right now and send you pics of the tubs. Anyone looking for tube get them from Mike killer part....

Last edited by tvblazer78; 12-21-2012 at 08:24 PM.
tvblazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote