The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #11
Chevyman680063

Re: How does your board name connect you to your truck...then again maybe it doesn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by into69z View Post
well...............I was looking for something "clever and catchy" to put on a personal license plate and started messing around with the year of my truck(1969). So I came up with "into69z" and I had to explain to the Cali DMV it meant "I was into restoring 1969 trucks...........got the plates and joined this forum.........a problem I didn't think through though was the fact my wife refused to ride in the truck with that plate.....I changed it to a regular plate now!
Reminds me of a friend of mine's dad. He has a '69 Chevelle and he use to have a small decal in the back window that said, "Wine me, dine me, 69 me." Needless to say his wife didn't care for it too much so he eventually removed it.

As far as my user name goes, I originally thought of using my nickname Codeman but decided that since this board has to do with Chevy trucks and I'm a Chevy fan I went with Chevyman. The 00 is for the year 2000 and as far as the 68 and 63 well...
Attached Images

1968 Chevrolet C10 Short Step
Chevyman680063 is offline   Reply With Quote