The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Ryan Hubbard

Custom Billet Aluminum Dash Panels

I am going to try and do something differet with my gauge panels. I have had time to sit down with my programmer and we have come up with a way to be able to make a viable way to make the gauge panel in different configurations while using the same tooling.

So here it goes, We will be able to start making the dash panels in custom configurations and even make a blank panel wiith no holes for someone seeking to do their own work. The only limitation is you have to use the original center points for the gauges. Meaning I am going to change the diameter of the opening and the number of holes you want. I will not move the gauge openings to different locations.

I will delete the openings and lettering for the windshield wipers and headlights upon request.

But for this first round I will need to get a group to commit to this project so I don't get stuck doing one or two at a time. I will need at least 10 buyers. The price is going to be $295.00 per panel and I am going to need a $125.00 deposit. Once I get 10 people commited and I have approved their designs then I will collect the deposits and begin working on them and keep those buyers informed of the progress. Then I will collect the balance when the units are ready to be shipped. Price will include ground shipping and CA residents have to add sales tax.

For Reference you can look at these othere threads for the different panels I have made.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=252902
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=374791

Please contact me through my email at ryan.hubbard@aspencontrols.com or through the forum pm. I will post updates of how many people have committed and will make a cutoff date once I see we have enough people committed.

Thanks for your continued interest and for those who have bought units in the past.

Last edited by Ryan Hubbard; 07-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Ryan Hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote