The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-16-2018, 11:59 PM   #26
Canuckvetter
How did I get this OLD!

Re: F/S OE 1967-68 choke deletes for TBohne

Your funds have been received, if you have one drop us your want list and if the parts are on hand we can bring them out to the swapmeet. See you next month, Mel [/QUOTE]

Only 67 stuff Mel. Have a 67 CST that came with A85 Shoulder belts Fawn but are missing. CST emblems, interior knobs/handles. 2- 8" P13 carriage bolt 7/16"-20 threat. Buddy bucket mid seat angle bracket for under window by sending unit. Working speed warning buzzer. Nice CST horn button. Glovebox liner. 67 black A/C Outer ball & center vents.
1967 Oshawa built LWB Fleetside. 327,3 OTT, 515 Vermilion, CST, PS, PB, Shoulder Harness, Tach,Vac, Speed Warning, Choke Delete, Manual Throttle, Fawn interior. Dealer installed A/C 04/2015, N34 Rosewood Wheel 06/2023
Members who I have met personally. Metaldoc, chevnkevin, 62 Longbed, 72LHorn, 72MARIO, YBNORML, TBONE1964, Classic Bowties, Chevemall, Dagnabbitt.
Canuckvetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:10 PM   #27
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckvetter View Post
Only 67 stuff Mel. Have a 67 CST that came with A85 Shoulder belts Fawn but are missing. CST emblems, interior knobs/handles. 2- 8" P13 carriage bolt 7/16"-20 threat. Buddy bucket mid seat angle bracket for under window by sending unit. Working speed warning buzzer. Nice CST horn button. Glovebox liner. 67 black A/C Outer ball & center vents
We do have a couple sets of 67 only lap belts stashed away, but no shoulder belts. No on the CST emblems, yes on the 67 only knobs/which ones are you needing and std. or deluxe? We do have an extra nice P13 carrier on hand but no tire mounting bolt, we currently have two of the OE middle buddy bucket seat to cab brace's available, one is original un-restored and the other has been blasted/powder coated satin black. You can send us your non-working speed warning buzzer and $75. and we'll have it working and ready for pickup when you're in town for the swapmeet. Our only available CST horn cap is pictured in the 506 blue poly steering wheel & column F/S thread, it has an extra nice plastic center but the chrome ring is showing age. We can bring a new glove box liner (a/c or non-a/c) out to the swapmeet for pickup and no on the a/c vents. Let us know if interested in any of this asap, as inventory is constantly changing. Thanks, Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:27 PM   #28
Canuckvetter
How did I get this OLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
We do have a couple sets of 67 only lap belts stashed away, but no shoulder belts. No on the CST emblems, yes on the 67 only knobs/which ones are you needing and std. or deluxe? We do have an extra nice P13 carrier on hand but no tire mounting bolt, we currently have two of the OE middle buddy bucket seat to cab brace's available, one is original un-restored and the other has been blasted/powder coated satin black. You can send us your non-working speed warning buzzer and $75. and we'll have it working and ready for pickup when you're in town for the swapmeet. Our only available CST horn cap is pictured in the 506 blue poly steering wheel & column F/S thread, it has an extra nice plastic center but the chrome ring is showing age. We can bring a new glove box liner (a/c or non-a/c) out to the swapmeet for pickup and no on the a/c vents. Let us know if interested in any of this asap, as inventory is constantly changing. Thanks, Mel

Interested in 67 Fawn lap belts. Both my original buzzers work in the trucks and I have 2 after market buzzers for the other 2 SW Speedos. I need a 67 deluxe wiper knob and 67 deluxe headlight knob as well as a 68 deluxe choke knob. I will take the unrestored Buddy B brace. I will take a non air glovebox liner. No to the P13 SM carrier. Seems most trucks here in Alberta had them.

Thanks Mel
Michael
1967 Oshawa built LWB Fleetside. 327,3 OTT, 515 Vermilion, CST, PS, PB, Shoulder Harness, Tach,Vac, Speed Warning, Choke Delete, Manual Throttle, Fawn interior. Dealer installed A/C 04/2015, N34 Rosewood Wheel 06/2023
Members who I have met personally. Metaldoc, chevnkevin, 62 Longbed, 72LHorn, 72MARIO, YBNORML, TBONE1964, Classic Bowties, Chevemall, Dagnabbitt.
Canuckvetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:54 PM   #29
TBohne

Received the delete and have installed it, looks great I appreciate it.
TBohne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:40 AM   #30
leddzepp

Mel- I will take a chrome plug and cover style setup if you have another available. Thanks.

1968 C/10 50th Anniversary LWB. Unrestored, stock, daily driver/work truck.

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man
leddzepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:32 PM   #31
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leddzepp View Post
Mel- I will take a chrome plug and cover style setup if you have another available. Thanks.
Yes, we can get this chrome plug w/cover tab choke delete (set #3) headed your way. The price and payment options are listed in the first post, confirm your preferred method of payment and I will get that info returned to you. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #32
leddzepp

Thanks Mel, send me your PayPal info and I’ll get you paid.

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man
Old 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM   #33
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leddzepp View Post
Thanks Mel, send me your PayPal info and I’ll get you paid.
The choke delete is under way, your package went out USPS first class on Mon. 04/02, the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Thu. 04/05. Thanks again, Mel
Old 04-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #34
leddzepp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
The choke delete is under way, your package went out USPS first class on Mon. 04/02, the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Thu. 04/05. Thanks again, Mel
Thanks Mel, I’ll let you know when it arrives

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man