The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2024, 09:17 PM   #1
BanjoDude

Memories and Oil Change Stickers

I needed some oil change reminder stickers, and discovered that I could create my own on Amazon for a few bucks. As I sat at the computer in the shop thinking about what to put on them, I glanced over and saw Grandpa's Easy St. sign hanging above my window. He was an auto mechanic for almost 50 years, and I miss him terribly. I think he would approve of these little stickers, and I can now think of him every time I get in any vehicle I own. 🙂

And just for fun, I also included a picture of his truck. He bought it from the man that owned the dealership and drove it almost 150K miles as his service truck. He sold it when I was 17, and after being out of the family for more than two decades, I was able to track it down and get it back. It'll never leave the family again.

Anyway, thanks for listening. I thought the fine folks here might appreciate this little tribute to a life well lived.
Attached Images

"For just a little more, you can do it yourself!"
BanjoDude is offline   Reply With Quote