The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-12-2002, 09:37 PM   #1
chevy_72

69 and 70 chevy short bed

hey i was wonderin If what these two trucks are worth? the first one im keeping for sure its a 70 chevy short bed half ton with a great cab and front clip. the bed is a longbed cut to half bed size. not real real well but its fixable. it has four ralleys wheels with trim rings and new tires. no tail gate, engine or tranny but chassy is perfect a wheels and tires perfect and body is good. the other is a 69 with short bed half ton original not cut. good chassey but body is crap. no bed, "fair" to "bad" cab. front clip was ****** rigged. some person who didnt know what they was doin trie to fill in the blinker lights and totally screwed it up. no grill bumper and none of the wheels matched. theyre all basically some ediots old spares. but i wanna buy both of them and sell the bad one? what should i give for both of them. remember there both rolling chassy short beds.
chevy_72 is offline   Reply With Quote