The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds 88-98

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
NEVR2LO

Re: 99' CCSB build Family Cruiser!

Any recent mods to the crew cab lately? iI love how it turned out and I also like the Tahoe rear seat mod. Awesome!! Got a question for you... when you did the rear end flip did you pull any leafs out of the spring pack?? if so or if not how does it ride? I want to rethink my rear drop set up a little since we bought a 29" tow behind travel trailer this past summer and would like tp pull it with the my crew cab, but i still want to stay low for sure!!

Thanks

Rob

2001 G.M.C. Denali white (family Hauler)

2004 Mini Cooper electric blue (go cart that seats 4)
NEVR2LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:18 AM   #2
YBNORML

Re: 99' CCSB build Family Cruiser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVR2LO View Post
Any recent mods to the crew cab lately? iI love how it turned out and I also like the Tahoe rear seat mod. Awesome!! Got a question for you... when you did the rear end flip did you pull any leafs out of the spring pack?? if so or if not how does it ride? I want to rethink my rear drop set up a little since we bought a 29" tow behind travel trailer this past summer and would like tp pull it with the my crew cab, but i still want to stay low for sure!!

Thanks

Rob
I haven't really been doing anything shop related lately. Work has been stupid busy, I barely had time to buy the 29' I posted above.

When I installed the flip kit I didn't remove any leafs. I was originally concerned that it was gonna ride reall rough, it doesn't. I couldn't be happier with the ride. I still plan on putting helper bags on the truck to assist when towing. Honestly, if I was to do it again I would just put a 4" drop in the rear. It would make towing much easier.

68’ GMC shortbox
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=794201

72' 2WD Blazer
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=425385

67' LongBox C-10
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=691845

InstaGram ybnorml67
YBNORML is offline   Reply With Quote