The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-20-2015, 10:37 AM   #1
77c10

Classic Parts dash pad

I ordered a 30-817MG dash pad last week from Classic Parts. They were offering a 10% off spring coupon so I took advantage of it. Opened the box Saturday morning and it had two "dents" in it just to the left of the passenger side defrost vent opening. I called them to find out what could be done. The lady on the phone asked me to set it in the sun for few hours to see if they would pop out. See the pics below.

I was skeptical that these would come out and was ready to put it back in the box and return it. I felt like for as much as I spent on it that it should be right directly out of the box.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the dash pad after setting outside all day. All in all, I suppose I'm happy with the transaction. I did have to do quite a bit of trimming to get it to fit properly but I think that is to be expected with any aftermarket dash pad.
77 C10, 6.0LS/4L80E, 3:73 12 bolt. Boss 338's 20" x 10" w/ 285/50/20 rear. 20" x 8.5" w/ 245/40/20 front. Vintage Air. Full Autometer gauges recessed in factory bezel (Thanks bigblock73!) Gm Storm Grey Metallic paint

"Cool ain't ever cheap and cheap ain't ever cool"
77c10 is offline   Reply With Quote