The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-28-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
earl84

Terrible experience with Andy's Auto Parts

I spend most of my time in the 60-66 section.
My daughter has an S10 truck that had a rear rollpan that got ripped off in a snow bank. Did just a little looking online and found these guys, and they had a part she wanted, so I ordered it. 4 days later, I got an email that this part was out of stock, and I should choose one of the other 3 that the first customer service lady sent a link to. OK, no problem, it happens, but a little irritating that it took three days for them to tell me. So I ordered a different part. 4 days, no order confirmation, no shipping confirmation, no contact. So I call, and got a different lady who calls their vendor and confirms they have it. Should be a tracking number tomorrow. Another 5 or 6 days, no shipping confirmation, no contact, so I call again. This time the next lady gets an attitude and says they have thousands of orders and no way of tracking who has been contacted, etc, etc. Lots of excuses, and absolutely no ownership of the fact that they screwed up and hadn't contacted me. OK, so I still need the dang part, theya lready charged my credit card, so I give it another shot. This third lady says I should have a tracking number and assures me that she will stay on top of it, and sends me an email with her specific contact information. 4 more days, no contact, no shipping confirmation, nothing. I sent an email to her to cancel my order, and told her it was easily the worst mail order experience I have ever had, and I have spent literally thousands online. Not that she, or anyone else there gives a crap, but I digress.

Bottom line: Ordered on the 4th, cancelled on the 27th, and had no contact initiated by them, and got nothing but attitude from one of them. Only good thing I can say is that they credited my card account quickly. Total sh*t experience.

Go over to Amazon, order the part, shipping confirmation and tracking number the next day.
earl84 is offline   Reply With Quote