The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-29-2014, 02:05 PM   #1
Flatpat

EFI Multi-point conversion, 4L80e, BBC GEN VI Shortbock

Gentlemen,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that a tree branch feel on my SS while I have been here in Afghanistan.* I finally decided to part ways with it and sold it to someone with more time to take care of it.* This leaves me with extra parts I was gathering.* I'm selling what I have in packages, I don't want to separate out parts.

1st Package:* New Dynamic EFI EBL Flash computer with port mod (runs 8 injectors) computer and USB-serial adapter, Used Edelbrock 3562 Multi-port conversion (intake *port matched to large oval*, 29 lb injectors, fuel rails, regulator, and injector pod block off plate for throttle body), Used Holley 52mm throttle body, an AC-Delco EP381 fuel pump, and the Edelbrock throttle cable bracket.* $1000 for the package for members and I will pay for shipping.

2nd Package:* 1997 4L80e Transmission 2wd pulled from a wrecked 3500 with 130k (transmission worked fine when it was pulled 9 months ago) and a New TCI/FAST EZ-TCU controller.* $1000 for this package for members, local pickup only.* CL link has contact info for my Dad in Bastrop, TX.

I also have a built GEN VI 489, $1600 for this for members, local pick up only, more info on CL link.

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/4641765183.html

Flatpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 05:35 PM   #2
Racker

Re: EFI Multi-point conversion, 4L80e, BBC GEN VI Shortbock

Do you still have the EFI setup still? Do you have wiring for it also?
Old 10-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
Racker

Re: EFI Multi-point conversion, 4L80e, BBC GEN VI Shortbock

If you do, can you send me a email at loren.mcdonald72@gmail.com. I don't always check in this section much. Thank you.