The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #51
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Re: Is it bad when your own snoring wakes you up.....

All the dogs I've had love laying up under the trucks. I admire dogs a lot. I envy them. So laying up under the truck and dozing off is a mighty fine way to get close to feeling like one. It's as close to heaven as it gets. I know people who have been all over the world doing wonderful things, but they've never laid up under a truck and taken a nap Snockered . What a waste

I just re-read your reply just having fun with Tim lol
Old 12-12-2017, 11:16 PM   #52
68c10airstream

I told my wife to get a cpap machine for HER (i should be the intended user) because i relax a lot sleeping and the bedroom smells different at times so the cpap machine for her would mean she is breathing through it and the machine would probably have some white noise to cover up the noise coming from my backside! She almost cried laughing when i saw the last cpap ad that i twisted it's use around!
68c10airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:52 AM   #53
special-K
Special Order

Sounds like your wife needs an oxygen mask Maybe they'll come out with a CPOOP machine to pipe that out a window

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 12-13-2017 at 06:46 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #54
68c10airstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Sounds like your wife needs an oxygen mask Maybe they'll come out with a CPOOP machine to pipe that out a window
As i typed my post i told my wife i was almost guaranteed a response from special-k. You made me laugh once again!!
68c10airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:42 PM   #55
special-K
Special Order

Well, you baited me with great material! Whenever I get down and lonesome for not having someone sharing my bed I just think how lucky I am to be able to sprawl out across the bed and fart and snore all night. Actually, I think all that stopped when my wife left. Kinda like that tree falling in the forest with no one around type of thing.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 12-16-2017, 11:10 AM   #56
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jay View Post
Hell, at my age, "ya takes your breaks when you can get em"

There's is only 1 other person (well, family household) that has keys to my automotive junk & the house house combined (& I reckon everybody knows who that would be), & another person that has a key to the house.

A short, off topic anecdote;
Within the last couple of months I was outside working on one vehicle, or the other.
The kid that has keys to rolled up. And something like the following conversation ensued:
Me: Hey Dood, wuzzup?
He: You aren't answering your land line, or cell phone.
Me: (After looking at my belt.) My cell phone is on the kitchen counter.
He: Well I came by to check on you.

IMHO, it's great to have folks who would drive all the way across town just to check on you well being.

Chevyboy55;
I was done with the job. I just hadn't slid out from under the truck yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastwillie 696969 View Post
el jay you got sleep apenia (sp) dose off just look at this screen sometime i'll staring then im

sleeping and getting that 30 sec of sleep before my head hits the desk
i had dose off at the stop lights where the person behind me honks to wake me up
but ever since i got ccap machine i been sleeping better and i dont dose off as much either
check into it save your life lj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones View Post
You are starting to scare me, remember Pop slept (and snored)everyehere he ever was.

And as far as the check on your personal well being, whoever did that is one heck of a guy...grin.
Was just running through the thread and these posts jumped out at me. First because it shows one member showing concern for the other's well being, both have since passed on. Second because it displays another member, still live and kicking (Right Jerry) showing a level of concern for another, his cousin, that I hope we all are getting and giving from somewhere in our lives. And third because it's Christmas time and I find myself giving such things more thought on a wider scope when it is. Joy to the world, peace on Earth, good will to all men... and women. That ain't no bull s#!+.

Tim