The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   IN Misc. 72 Chevy C20 Parts, Cargo light, AM Radio, Custom Camper Emblems, More (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=402551)

Todd68Chevy 10-02-2010 08:58 PM

Re: Misc. 72 Chevy C20 Parts, Cargo light, AM Radio, Custom Camper Emblems, More

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Evy (Post 4219656)
yes that is the part i need and mine doesn't have a/c. i just need the engine side heater core cover not the whole heater box
Posted via Mobile Device

More pictures for HEAVY EVY..... Box looks good but the seal on the door inside is poor, door moves ok-- need more pictures let me know, Thanks, Todd

GobbleStalker 10-02-2010 09:16 PM

Re: Misc. 72 Chevy C20 Parts, Cargo light, AM Radio, Custom Camper Emblems, More

I am looking for a good straight tailgate with the stamped chevy in th back. I also need a complete tailgate trim uppers and lower.

Todd68Chevy 10-02-2010 09:25 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsxrdoug (Post 4220787)
How is the front window trim and rear cab paint divider? Interested. Thanks Doug

Doug, I will check out the windshield trim tomorrow but I think it is ok. I tried to take pictures of the paint devider trim. It is in good shape for its age. I did not see any dents/ dings. I would take $20.00 plus shipping for the devider trim. I will let you know about the windshield trim tomorrow. Thanks, Todd

Todd68Chevy 10-02-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GobbleStalker (Post 4221381)
I am looking for a good straight tailgate with the stamped chevy in th back. I also need a complete tailgate trim uppers and lower.

Sorry but I know I do not have a good tailgate. I might have some trim but I am not sure if it is good or not. I will check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks, Todd

GobbleStalker 10-02-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd68Chevy (Post 4221404)
Sorry but I know I do not have a good tailgate. I might have some trim but I am not sure if it is good or not. I will check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks, Todd

Thanks thats all I can ask. Much appreciated.

Kev

Heavy Evy 10-02-2010 10:46 PM

Todd is that the one from the 69 or the one with the hole you told me about earlier?

Todd68Chevy 10-03-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Evy (Post 4221546)
Todd is that the one from the 69 or the one with the hole you told me about earlier?

Sorry I did not say, the pictures I have posted are all of the one off of the 69. I got it removed yesterday. This one looks real good as far as the box is but the rubber seal on the door inside is not all there. I do have the heater core brackets and all the screws that I removed that I will include. I have the blower motor and heater core also but condition is unknown. I would include them if you want but they will add to the shipping cost because of the weight. I have not posted any pictures of the damaged one I talked about. Do you want pictures of the damaged one? Thanks, Todd

Todd68Chevy 10-03-2010 09:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GobbleStalker (Post 4221381)

Sorry but the tailgate trim I have is not worth the shipping price. Sorry I could not help, Thanks for asking, Todd

Quote:

How is the front window trim and rear cab paint divider? Interested. Thanks Doug

The windshield trim on this trim is pretty good but I did see a couple small dings along the top on the drivers side. It could use a good clean and polish I am sure. I tried to get a picture but it did not come out good. I would take $25.00 plus shipping. I do have a 69 that I am going to be parting out that looks good and I did not see any dents in it.

Heavy Evy 10-03-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd68Chevy (Post 4221981)
Sorry I did not say, the pictures I have posted are all of the one off of the 69. I got it removed yesterday. This one looks real good as far as the box is but the rubber seal on the door inside is not all there. I do have the heater core brackets and all the screws that I removed that I will include. I have the blower motor and heater core also but condition is unknown. I would include them if you want but they will add to the shipping cost because of the weight. I have not posted any pictures of the damaged one I talked about. Do you want pictures of the damaged one? Thanks, Todd

Ok awsome. I'm glad you got the screws and brackets I need them too since mine is sort of missing haha

gcburdic 10-04-2010 01:23 PM

Todd....I hope you don't mind me saying this.....BUT

JMHO, make sure to get insurance on that trim....Todd does an EXCELLENT job packaging, but the USPS does an even better job trying to damage it!!!:lol:

TTT for ya Todd....glad things are selling for ya!!!:metal:

Todd68Chevy 10-04-2010 09:16 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Evy (Post 4223112)
Ok awsome. I'm glad you got the screws and brackets I need them too since mine is sort of missing haha

If you want me to figure shipping I need to know a shipping zip code and I need to know if you want the blower and the heater core also. Let me know, Thanks, Todd

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcburdic (Post 4223978)
Todd....I hope you don't mind me saying this.....BUT

JMHO, make sure to get insurance on that trim....Todd does an EXCELLENT job packaging, but the USPS does an even better job trying to damage it!!!:lol:

TTT for ya Todd....glad things are selling for ya!!!:metal:

Good to hear from you gcburdic, I will not ship trim without insurance but I forgot to say, so thanks for bringing it up. Hope all is well. Todd

Quote:

I got the windshield molding off tonight and will work on box to ship the long trim in. Here are a few more pictures. The last 2 pictures I was trying to show the 3 little dents in the top part I talked about. Thanks, Todd

Todd68Chevy 10-22-2010 07:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Forgot to state that the windshield trim and paint divider trim are sold.

Pictures for ProjectJimmie

mikewarme 11-30-2010 01:45 AM

Hi Todd,

Custom Camper emblems? Sorry if i missed them in thread. Also kickdown switch/bracket?

Mikewarme

ralphie628 11-30-2010 06:30 AM

Are the door latch regulators any good? thanks

Todd68Chevy 11-30-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikewarme (Post 4321940)
Hi Todd,

Custom Camper emblems? Sorry if i missed them in thread. Also kickdown switch/bracket?

Mikewarme

Sorry but both items are already sold. I do have a pair of Custom Camper 20 emblems on a 69 that I am parting out. They are on the fender instead of the doors. Thanks for your interest.

Todd

Todd68Chevy 11-30-2010 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphie628 (Post 4322097)

Ralphie628, are you talking about the latch part that is in the door? I will need to check condition and get back to you.

Thanks, Todd

ralphie628 11-30-2010 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd68Chevy (Post 4322116)
Ralphie628, are you talking about the latch part that is in the door? I will need to check condition and get back to you.

Thanks, Todd

Well just need drivers side. its the small latch that the door handle attatches to on the in side of the door. On the picture its on the left side.

also any good throttle cable and or bracket that holds the cable in place that bolts on to the intake manifold? thanks

Todd68Chevy 11-30-2010 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphie628 (Post 4322125)
Well just need drivers side. its the small latch that the door handle attatches to on the in side of the door. On the picture its on the left side.

also any good throttle cable and or bracket that holds the cable in place that bolts on to the intake manifold? thanks

Ok, I was not thinking about that part. Thanks for the picture so I know we are talking about the same part. I have 2 72 trucks so I will try to get them check tonight after work. Thanks

projectjimmie68 11-30-2010 03:24 PM

Do you have any transmission lines? Thanks Projectjimmie

spectra170 11-30-2010 08:57 PM

How is the rear end on the 3/4 ton should be an ho52? What gears, and would you sell just the center section?
Thanks

Todd68Chevy 12-01-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphie628 (Post 4322097)

Ralphie, I did not get them check last night. I got home late and the weather was crap. I will get them checked as soon as I can. Thanks, Todd

Quote:

Originally Posted by projectjimmie68 (Post 4322790)
Do you have any transmission lines? Thanks Projectjimmie

Sorry but I still do not have any good transmission lines. I will keep you in mind if I find any. Thanks, Todd

Quote:

Originally Posted by spectra170 (Post 4323414)
How is the rear end on the 3/4 ton should be an ho52? What gears, and would you sell just the center section?
Thanks

This truck has a 14 bolt rear end. I do have 2 other 3/4 tons that do have the Eaton rear ends. One is a 4.10 ratio No-Spin locker in a 1969. The other one is an open rear end that I have not found out the ratio yet that is in a 1967 chassis. I do have another guy interested locally. I will let you know more as soon as I can get the gear ratio checked in the 67. I have shipped one of these complete hoghead sections before and it cost $125.00 for shipping alone to Virginia. I will let you know as soon as I can. Thanks, Todd

Todd68Chevy 12-01-2010 09:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphie628 (Post 4322125)

I got the regulator removed and it looks ok and moves freely. I think it supposed to have a coiled spring to hold the handle down and if so that spring is broken. I would take $8.00 shipped USPS First Class or $11.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

I do not have any throttle cables or brackets at this time. All the truck I have were bought with out engines.

Thanks, Todd

projectjimmie68 12-11-2010 10:28 AM

I am in need of a pair of sun visor arms. Do you have,if so how much shipped to zip 32136? Thanks Projectjimmie

Todd68Chevy 12-11-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by projectjimmie68 (Post 4343666)
I am in need of a pair of sun visor arms. Do you have,if so how much shipped to zip 32136? Thanks Projectjimmie

ProjectJimmie Are you meaning the part that mounts to the roof and actually has the sunvisor on it or the clip that is in the middle of the cab and hold up the sunvisor end. I should have either one. Is there a color that you are looking for? Thanks, Todd

projectjimmie68 12-11-2010 01:39 PM

Iam looking for just the part that bolts to the roof(3 screws) or a complete bad pair of visors. No special color. All I need is the metal rod part that runs through the visor. Thanks