The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Think I am going to place an order from Scotts (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=530772)

CRGRS 66 06-24-2012 01:27 AM

Think I am going to place an order from Scotts

The price from Justin @ Scott's Hot Rods almost seems too good to be true. 2.5" drop spindles, rotors, calipers, bearings, all hardware, booster, MC, and prop valve. Everything I need except lines, and time! This is for my 66C10. Not sure if I should quote the price here or not... I have heard some very good things about Scott's, and Justin in particular. The price is a lot better than LMC, or Classic Parts.

Sounds like I will be happy with the service, will I be happy with the product?

jmedero 06-30-2012 09:45 PM

Re: Think I am going to place an order from Scotts

No worries there man. He stand behind everything he sells and makes. I ordered a full susp for my burb and some other stuff and alway came through right on price and time. Go for it man.
Posted via Mobile Device

CRGRS 66 06-30-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmedero (Post 5462811)
No worries there man. He stand behind everything he sells and makes. I ordered a full susp for my burb and some other stuff and alway came through right on price and time. Go for it man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the feedback. I am just waiting to get my new rear rubber so that I can decide how much I want to drop the rear, and order it all at once.

68 short step 07-06-2012 04:38 PM

talked with justin from scotts, for about 30mins yesterday..then placed a order too... he was pleasent to deal with, and im sure you'll be just a pleased with the products.

chevy72blu 07-12-2012 11:59 AM

Just got some stuff in from Scott's today. Lightning fast shipping and a better price than I could find anywhere else. Also, stand up guys who are happy to answer questions over the phone.

They are my new go-to!! :metal:

big_al_71 08-10-2012 09:10 PM

We have spent thousands $$$$ with Justin cool dude and takes his business super serious....

AAAAAA+++++++

jmedero 08-24-2012 09:24 PM

And again I emailed Justin while on a family vacation with parts that I wanted last Thursday. Came home today to a pile of boxes.
Thanks again Justin.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gene 01-25-2013 06:24 PM

I ordered a Vintage Air kit from Justin today, super nice guy and easy to deal with. Should get my kit in a week or so.