The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Member Dealings (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Red02chevy ----- ************* ? (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=660095)

DaHos 02-13-2015 04:15 PM

Red02chevy ----- ************* ?

There are a few of us that would like to hear from you.......

As the post has been deleted here is the last bit of info I have....

Please respond to PM's or feel free to post here......

Jan 28th

---Quote (Originally by DaHos)---
I will take the rear most cross member.
---End Quote---
PM sent with the total.

---Quote (Originally by 1968c)---
i will take the tubular core support. Depend on shipping to 31701.
---End Quote---
PM sent with the total.

---Quote (Originally by BarnfindC10)---
Pm sent on control arms and hood hinges
---End Quote---
PM returned.

---Quote (Originally by hvacfatboy)---
i will get in line for tubular core support and can you give me a price with shipping to 27583
---End Quote---
PM sent

---Quote (Originally by enduroride)---
Any idea what shipping would be to 70769 for the trailing arm crossmember ? I am interested in it if shippings not tooooo much :-)
---End Quote---
PM sent

---Quote (Originally by nlped)---
Shipping to 35079 for the notch, bridge and shock crossmember? Depending on that...I'll take it...
---End Quote---
PM sent

---Quote (Originally by davidfre21)---
I'll take the core support crossmember. Put me in line.

Too bad I just bought the trailing arm crossmember. No plans on selling the trailing arms?

You ever come through Odessa?
---End Quote---
Unfortunately I do travel through Odessa.

Feb 9th

---Quote (Originally by DaHos)---
Bump for shipping update........???
---End Quote---
Everything is being shipped this evening/tomorrow morning. Some of these items are a very unusual size and were tough to find boxes for. I will PM tracking info asap. Thanks

leddzepp 02-13-2015 05:22 PM

Re: Red02chevy ----- ************* ?

I undeleted it and bumped it to the top. Hopefully he will respond.

nlped 02-13-2015 05:45 PM

Thanks LeddZepp

enduroride 02-13-2015 07:30 PM

Thanks LeddZepp! I've been trying to contact Red02Chevy since this past Monday. Told me he was busy with work and was having a hard time finding a box to put the trailing arm crossmember in. Next message was "NO WORRIES I'LL BE IN TOUCH SOON" Needless to say I have not heard from him since, just like everyone else !
Highly dissappointed in this guy !

nlped 02-13-2015 08:02 PM

I will say that I did get 2 of the 3 pieces via FedEx today. And red02chevy sent me a text that he would have the notches out first of next week. I sure hope so because I paid a chunk and would hate to lose the $$$

CheyenneSuper72 02-13-2015 09:51 PM

I actually bought a sway bar from him last year sometime, he was supposed to drop it off at a shop for me in the same town he lives in....never got dropped off and he didn't have time to meet me when I was in Lubbock which is 3 hours from me. I ended up getting my money back but it wasn't a good transaction.EDITED BY STAFF.. PM ME FOR NUMBER . I had it in my inbox still. Good luck with your parts. For what it's worth he did offer the money back after I finally got ahold of him....

DaHos 02-14-2015 01:15 PM

Crossmember just arrived............

72MARIO 02-14-2015 02:46 PM

I didn't think this would turn out to be a dead beat thread. I don't even know him but just seam like a busy guy.

nlped 02-14-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72MARIO (Post 7048366)
I didn't think this would turn out to be a dead beat thread. I don't even know him but just seam like a busy guy.

It's not that he is or isn't a busy guy... It's that's he's terrible at communicating. He sold the pieces 2+ weeks ago, a week later he posted that he was shipping and he was going to send everyone their tracking #'s...that never happened. I texted him a week after that post and he gave me one tracking #, and stated that he'd be shipping the notch last Wednesday. Hasn't shipped yet. I am pretty sure he will get it shipped, but I probably won't ever know it's coming. That's aggravating. Just my 2¢.

nlped 02-20-2015 07:16 PM

Well, it's been over 3 weeks and I still haven't recieved all of my parts. I've been very patient and attempted to contact him MANY times about them with no new info in over a week. I highly recommend avoiding purchasing from this guy.

LEEVON 02-20-2015 09:43 PM

Not sure what the current situation is, but he has been very helpful to me in the past, and we've had a few smooth transactions. Just thought I'd leave that note so ya'll get a little encouragement...hope it all works out.

Liz 02-21-2015 12:26 AM

I PMd him and asked him to please respond here

nlped 02-26-2015 08:26 PM

Coming up in a month and still haven't gotten all my pieces.

nlped 03-08-2015 05:25 PM

37 days later, I finally got my parts. WILL NOT buy from Jonathan again.

special-K 03-09-2015 07:22 AM

It's simple as a rock. If you are too busy to send parts in a timely fashion or to communicate, you are too busy to sell parts.

Elliot949 06-04-2015 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 7082175)
It's simple as a rock. If you are too busy to send parts in a timely fashion or to communicate, you are too busy to sell parts.

I agree with you on this...

Liz 06-12-2015 01:11 AM

Did anyone get their stuff?

clemsonteg 03-15-2016 03:28 PM

Bringing this back up as a reminder. I should have looked here first. Bought some parts from him and it took filing a complaint with paypal before he created a shipping label and still took 2 more days after that for him to actually have it picked up. Terrible way to do business.