The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Site Feedback and Announcements (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Does Josh answer emails? (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=821831)

72timemachine 05-17-2021 12:47 AM

Does Josh answer emails?

I sent Josh an email going on 2 weeks now and have not received a reply. If I am going to send him a money order, I would like to be able ask him a question first.

Anyone know if he is sick or something? Thanks for any help.

Stocker 05-17-2021 08:22 AM

Re: Does Josh answer emails?

I hope he is okay..... probably just very busy. Try contacting Liz.

Liz 05-28-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stocker (Post 8921587)
I hope he is okay..... probably just very busy. Try contacting Liz.

He is fine. Work, kids graduating (melinda got her cosmetology in the end of april, daniel graduated 4 yr college in mid may and sierra is finishing to grad dual enroll high school teaching cert and associates in july. His work was short of techs and people need their stuff fixed, so we see him on Sundays typically.) I fixed the account, added the subscription on good faith. Appologies on the delay. If yall post this stuff in feedback and question area, it emails me to let me know. If its posted in this forum, its hit or miss if I will see it. A mod heads upped this to me and I still did not see it.. No excuses just another way to play tag.

also if yall know any qualified techs, oil change, dealership type folks looking for work local to Salisbury NC, let us know!

Stocker 05-28-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 8925912)
If yall post this stuff in feedback and question area, it emails me to let me know. If its posted in this forum, its hit or miss if I will see it. A mod heads upped this to me and I still did not see it.. No excuses just another way to play tag.

I didn't even think of using feedback..... :o

Glad to hear all is well with Josh! :)

Wrenchbender Ret 05-28-2021 03:52 PM

I have been trying for months to renew my membership & haven't heard from anyone.
George

jocko 05-28-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrenchbender Ret (Post 8926003)
I have been trying for months to renew my membership & haven't heard from anyone.
George

I believe all you need to do is click on the Subscribe button across the top (just below and left of the search bar)

CG 05-28-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 8925912)
He is fine. Work, kids graduating (melinda got her cosmetology in the end of april, daniel graduated 4 yr college in mid may and sierra is finishing to grad dual enroll high school teaching cert and associates in july. His work was short of techs and people need their stuff fixed, so we see him on Sundays typically.) I fixed the account, added the subscription on good faith. Appologies on the delay. If yall post this stuff in feedback and question area, it emails me to let me know. If its posted in this forum, its hit or miss if I will see it. A mod heads upped this to me and I still did not see it.. No excuses just another way to play tag.

also if yall know any qualified techs, oil change, dealership type folks looking for work local to Salisbury NC, let us know!

Good Grief!!!! What the heck happened to the "little" kiddos???

Wrenchbender Ret 05-28-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocko (Post 8926004)
I believe all you need to do is click on the Subscribe button across the top (just below and left of the search bar)

I don't use Pay-Pal. I mailed a check but nothing happens.
George

Josh 05-30-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrenchbender Ret (Post 8926129)
I don't use Pay-Pal. I mailed a check but nothing happens.
George

I am very sorry. I received your check and added you subscription but never activated it. I have added it for 2 years due to my mistake.