The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It's coming along Boys/Things Never Go As Planned... (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=850999)

Loose Screw 02-28-2024 01:23 PM

It's coming along Boys/Things Never Go As Planned...

Rolling Project/A Beauty At 50 feet.
I'm getting there Boys! I head in to fix one thing and another pops up. But it Sure Feels Good after blooding myself when a plan comes together!

And you know I think too much...What do I like Better, Girls in Bikinis , Beer or Working/Owning my beat up old pickup truck? I do love my wife and my dog more For Sure...My kids?...uh.....

oneshotkyle 02-28-2024 04:13 PM

Re: It's coming along Boys/Things Never Go As Planned...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loose Screw (Post 9291545)
Rolling Project/A Beauty At 50 feet.
I'm getting there Boys! I head in to fix one thing and another pops up. But it Sure Feels Good after blooding myself when a plan comes together!

And you know I think too much...What do I like Better, Girls in Bikinis , Beer or Working/Owning my beat up old pickup truck? I do love my wife and my dog more For Sure...My kids?...uh.....

Lol. Keep plucking away. Thats what i try and do. Sometimes take a week break and get back at it

54blackhornet 02-28-2024 06:47 PM

Try doing it in the snow a!

HO455 02-28-2024 09:40 PM

It's all part of the joy of trucking! That's what all those old "Keep on Trucking"stickers referred to. Keep picking away at the list of things to do.
Remember it's all worth it when your getting thumbs up just going down the road and making new friends every other time you park it and get out.

zicc1835 02-28-2024 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HO455 (Post 9291728)
It's all part of the joy of trucking! That's what all those old "Keep on Trucking"stickers referred to. Keep picking away at the list of things to do.
Remember it's all worth it when your getting thumbs up just going down the road and making new friends every other time you park it and get out.

these are VERY TRUE WORDS ...and solid advice good luck

yuccales 02-29-2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loose Screw (Post 9291545)
I head in to fix one thing and another pops up.

Just imagine how boring your life would be if everything was fixed on the old truck! :lol:

Loose Screw 02-29-2024 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 54blackhornet (Post 9291687)
Try doing it in the snow a!

Oh Yeah, I've seen the pictures of the guy changing out the clutch in a square body up North, in December, Outside.
In a *Square Body*, Why?
Oh Well the dude *seemed happy anyway....