The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Some more requested NOS parts for member Rods (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=718968)

Classic Bowties 09-29-2016 07:16 PM

Some more requested NOS parts for member Rods

5 Attachment(s)
Rod, here are a few more fresh out of storage NOS parts that you said you could/would be interested in. Parts can be combined and shipped along with the NOS tach/gauge cluster lens from the other thread, also while going through some crates and moving stuff around we found another NOS tach/gauge cluster lens if needed along with one NOS non-tach w/gauges cluster lens and one non-tach w/gauges NOS printed circuit. This all NOS windshield wiper parts lot was from that recently sold GMC parts stash, the wiper lot is $500. and includes: NOS LH/RH wiper transmissions, NOS wiper motor, NOS wiper washer pump, NOS washer jar, one NOS washer jar cap and one NOS washer jar hose filter. Just thought about it after viewing these pictures from my desk, but we can also supply you with an NOS wiper motor switch for another $75., would just need to know if a 67 or 68-72 switch is needed. Also from another request of yours from some time back, we have these NOS 67/68 1/2 ton fender emblems available @ $125. each. Thanks and let us know, Mel. :chevy:

rockc 09-29-2016 08:02 PM

Re: Some more requested NOS parts for member Rods

Classic I would be interested in the nos tach lense
Thanks
Rock C

jr1000yarder 09-29-2016 08:23 PM

In line for both emblems!

Classic Bowties 09-29-2016 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rod, here are the 67 and 68-72 style NOS wiper motor switches that were mentioned in the first post, your choice of switches at $75. if added to the NOS windshield wiper parts lot. While pulling out the NOS switches I found a box of NOS wiper link to crank clips, this clip secures both wiper transmissions to the stud of the wiper motor crank/arm. If the wiper lot is purchased, we will include/throw one clip in with the parts lot at the original asking price. Mel :chevy:

Rods 09-29-2016 11:06 PM

Pm sent..........I will take the wiper package w/67 and a 68 switch if available also the other tach lens and the fender badges.

Classic Bowties 09-29-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rods (Post 7728760)
Pm sent..........I will take the wiper package w/67 and a 68 switch if available also the other tach lens and the fender badges.

Yes, you can purchase both of the pictured NOS wiper switches, your NOS parts lot/package total along with payment info has been sent. Please confirm your complete shipping address via pm and if residential or business, we will confirm all fedex tracking info once parts go out. Thanks again, Mel. :chevy:

DeadheadNM 09-30-2016 01:35 AM

Mel if you you have another set of transmission arms I'd be interested.

I would also like to buy three of the clips for the transmission arms.

Thanks Pete

Classic Bowties 10-01-2016 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rods (Post 7728760)

Rod, the above pictured NOS parts lot is under way, parts were shipped out fedex insured on Fri. 09/30, fedex projected that you should see the box Wed. 10/05 by the end of the day and due to insured value, the shipment will have to be signed for. Thanks again, Mel. :chevy:

Sharptrans 11-08-2020 04:55 PM

Hi, do you have any more nos wiper linkage arms for a 69 c1O? Thx

darkhorse970 11-08-2020 07:33 PM

Interested in NOS wiper arm transmission for LH/RH if you have more.

yote1234 12-28-2022 05:04 PM

i will take
the wiper lot.. if you have another?