The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rockauto discount code. (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=851345)

ga-stepside 03-15-2024 11:12 AM

Rockauto discount code.

Anyone who is going to use Rockauto soon here is a discount code.

Code: 260309127232391763

expires on April 12, 2024

Rockauto allows this to be shared.

weq92f 03-15-2024 06:14 PM

Re: Rockauto discount code.

Thanks for this!

I'll be ordering 500 bucks or so worth of front end rebuild parts for my DD soon. I just now went and mocked up the order and went all the way to the point where I would click the Go button to place the order. Did not see anywhere to enter a discount code. Maybe phone orders only?

I was just trying to figure out how much the discount would be.

EDIT: After a tiny bit of research found out that the discount code entry point in the shopping cart@rockauto is not intuitive at all:

How do I use a discount code?
Enter your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters. Discounts cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

I entered the code into the field then hit Place Order button with NO credit card info. The result is an error "Invalid CC number" but after this the discount was applied and it appears to be 5%.

Cool beans.

-klb

custom10nut 03-15-2024 06:34 PM

Thanks a bunch!
I’m about to order my Carpets from them.:metal:

ga-stepside 03-16-2024 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weq92f (Post 9296135)

Thanks for this!

I'll be ordering 500 bucks or so worth of front end rebuild parts for my DD soon. I just now went and mocked up the order and went all the way to the point where I would click the Go button to place the order. Did not see anywhere to enter a discount code. Maybe phone orders only?

I was just trying to figure out how much the discount would be.

EDIT: After a tiny bit of research found out that the discount code entry point in the shopping cart@rockauto is not intuitive at all:

How do I use a discount code?
Enter your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters. Discounts cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

I entered the code into the field then hit Place Order button with NO credit card info. The result is an error "Invalid CC number" but after this the discount was applied and it appears to be 5%.

Cool beans.

-klb

Paste it in the "how did you hear about us" when you are in check out

custom10nut 03-17-2024 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ga-stepside (Post 9296237)
Paste it in the "how did you hear about us" when you are in check out

Thanks again for this info, unfortunately I’m not ready to order my carpets yet, because they would just collect dust in the shop. With the heat of the summer coming, it wouldn’t be good for it.
For future reference, how does one go about finding/getting these codes (I’ve seen them before), and how long do they stay valid?:smoke:

kaycee 03-17-2024 06:49 PM

Thanks used it and saved a couple $$