The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   james blanton taking shots at one of the family (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=281129)

AuggieStyle 03-02-2008 03:02 AM

james blanton taking shots at one of the family

i was trolling along CL and found this post he is refering to shaneschevys who is a good guy here on the board. i think i am gonna have to flag his post.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/pts/591387040.html

cdowns 03-02-2008 03:06 AM

Re: james blanton taking shots at one of the family

i flagged him so a couple more and it'll disappear

bad6772 03-02-2008 03:10 AM

i got him bout 20 times is that good enough....

BurnoutNova 03-02-2008 03:40 AM

i didnt get to see it but can imagine it was full of bs, with all the other stuff ive heard about that guy from this site

PanelDeland 03-02-2008 04:15 AM

That didn't take long.

bean 03-02-2008 04:30 AM

I have the opportunity of meeting both James and Shane. In a nutshell... James is a piece of crap and Shane is one of the people I would do business with in a second.

lks dcvn 03-02-2008 06:20 AM

I saw a CL ad for a Blazer Tank Relocation kit for $135 NIB - I figured - good deal so I called the number to see if he would ship it to me...then he directed me to his website (that I remember reading about on here and to stay away) and to complete the call I asked for his name...James.

I never called back since I was warned from you all...thanks for the heads up.

jsbgump 03-02-2008 10:54 AM

I had him after me for awhile also. I flag everything that piss ant puts up on there. I have a thing going with Kenny's trucks to get some of the vendors to drop him

special-K 03-02-2008 04:50 PM

James Blanton=P.O.S.

Actually,that`s an injustice to "S" since more class can be found in a terd.

FRENCHBLUE72 03-02-2008 07:09 PM

Yep stay away from that guy he's a real winner...

greasy68 03-02-2008 08:07 PM

What is his website so I can stay away?

70cst 03-02-2008 09:20 PM

Ok...lets be honest...tell us how you really feel about King James? :lol::lol:

Eddie H. 03-03-2008 05:46 AM

I saw him at the Decatur swap meet last weekend still trying to sell his chrome plated rust.

bcbasketball11 03-03-2008 06:08 AM

OH BOY!! Chrome plated rust sounds like a definate buy!!! HAHA but really, I understand that "James" is not a very nice guy, apparently he lost a popularity contest to a piece of feces. . .but I'm not sure we are much better, talking about him? Just a thought. . .lol I'm not saying ANY of you guys are bad, not at all. . .this board has helped me immensely in the past week. . .but I was just expressing my opinion. . .

Chase

Eddie H. 03-03-2008 08:28 AM

Seriously, I've looked at some of the stuff he is trying to sell. He takes rusty pitted parts that anybody else would throw away and has some poor quality chrome plating put on them. I guess there are people out there that will buy anything if it is shiny??
I'm not calling any names, but listening to him, I get the same impression that I get from listening to a sleazy used car salesman.

bcbasketball11 03-03-2008 09:13 AM

Lol, i guess that is a better way of viewing it. . .haha

special-K 03-03-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcbasketball11 (Post 2606159)
OH BOY!! Chrome plated rust sounds like a definate buy!!! HAHA but really, I understand that "James" is not a very nice guy, apparently he lost a popularity contest to a piece of feces. . .but I'm not sure we are much better, talking about him? Just a thought. . .lol I'm not saying ANY of you guys are bad, not at all. . .this board has helped me immensely in the past week. . .but I was just expressing my opinion. . .

Chase

Have you read everything about him?You would understand if you did,I think.Guys on this site wouldn`t be behaving like this with a 1/2 decent person.See it as a warning broadcast.The guy not only is a rip-off and has an abrasive personality,but conducts poor business practice that would be enough reason to boycott even a nice guy selling quality parts.Definately a "no returns" kind of guy.

67c-10Texas 03-03-2008 08:58 PM

he is hitting CL austin and San Antonio pretty hard

bcbasketball11 03-03-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 2606868)
Have you read everything about him?You would understand if you did,I think.Guys on this site wouldn`t be behaving like this with a 1/2 decent person.See it as a warning broadcast.The guy not only is a rip-off and has an abrasive personality,but conducts poor business practice that would be enough reason to boycott even a nice guy selling quality parts.Definately a "no returns" kind of guy.

i see. my apologies. . .

special-K 03-03-2008 09:39 PM

No need.I an see how this might appear without knowing of Blanton or all of us very well,for that matter.It takes a real bad guy that has affected many members for anything like this to be allowed here.G`day mate!:cool:

jsbgump 03-04-2008 05:47 AM

He has been saying at the dfw swap meets thats his stuff is s good as the other guys. I've become buddies with Kenny of kenny's Trucks out of Oklahoma. He said that Blanton is selling parts that everyone else quit carrying over 10 years ago because of poor quality and fit.

bcbasketball11 03-04-2008 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsbgump (Post 2607751)
He has been saying at the dfw swap meets thats his stuff is s good as the other guys. I've become buddies with Kenny of kenny's Trucks out of Oklahoma. He said that Blanton is selling parts that everyone else quit carrying over 10 years ago because of poor quality and fit.

lol i know this is off subject, but where is Kenny's trucks? I live by chickasha. . .

jsbgump 03-04-2008 09:41 AM

I think in mounds outside of tulsa

bcbasketball11 03-04-2008 10:07 AM

I see, my uncle builds houses in tulsa, and my grandma lives on lakke eufala. . .so i might look into it if i need parts. . .thanks man!

Ole Blue 68 03-04-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greasy68 (Post 2605495)
What is his website so I can stay away?

X2