The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ID Seat Belt parts wanted (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=827725)

GOPAPA 11-12-2021 06:14 PM

Seat Belt parts wanted

1 Attachment(s)
I have these parts (photos below) for the 3 point hook up seat belts for my 1983 Chevy single cab bench seat

I need the rest of the set and I first prefer the same color but will entertain another color also .

If you have the pieces that I have not got,,, and want to sell them to me ,,then a photo and price I would appreciate.. if you have the whole set give me a price shipped to 83686 and I will be happy to consider what you have also.

Attachment 2145047

TKCR 11-12-2021 10:04 PM

Re: Seat Belt parts wanted

4 Attachment(s)
I’m sure I have something, in my stash of seatbelts. Here’s a couple I have done in the past in Saddle Tan.

GOPAPA 11-13-2021 09:15 AM

I figured you had something ..you got lot of seatbelts.. So.. after you seeing what I have and knowing what I need to add to what I have to make a complete set,,, would ya send me an PM with how much you want for what I need ? I also would like a lap seat belt for the middle of my bench seat too.. give me some prices if you will ,, one price for just what I need to complete my set and one for the lap belt added to what I need..and thx again TCKR

TKCR 11-13-2021 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOPAPA (Post 8995108)
I figured you had something ..you got lot of seatbelts.. So.. after you seeing what I have and knowing what I need to add to what I have to make a complete set,,, would ya send me an PM with how much you want for what I need ? I also would like a lap seat belt for the middle of my bench seat too.. give me some prices if you will ,, one price for just what I need to complete my set and one for the lap belt added to what I need..and thx again TCKR

You only need the drivers & passenger retractors to make a set, which I will look when I get out to the shed. But I’m confused when you said you wanted a lap belt also. You already have a lap belt, I circled it in your photo.

GOPAPA 11-19-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKCR (Post 8995124)
You only need the drivers & passenger retractors to make a set, which I will look when I get out to the shed. But I’m confused when you said you wanted a lap belt also. You already have a lap belt, I circled it in your photo.

The Plastic is broken on the lap belt is why. I am dealing on a set of belts the same color right now that are in working condition and need cleaned .. If the deal does not work out , I will be looking possible for ones you may have .

TKCR 11-19-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOPAPA (Post 8997574)
The Plastic is broken on the lap belt is why. I am dealing on a set of belts the same color right now that are in working condition and need cleaned .. If the deal does not work out , I will be looking possible for ones you may have .

The plastic is broken? That looks damn good compared to most of them. Your lucky to have one that looks that good!
A lot of times, when I restore the belts for people, some of that needs trimmed off because is is all cracked, broken or just missing all together.