View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 11:21 PM   #22
TheFabShop

You can get away with 4 valves front 2 rear and it will not side to side like if you were running 2 front 2 rear.I have ran setups this way with no problem.I do however suggest 8 valves for simplicity.It does cost a little more but not that much.Compressors depends on what you want out of your system.I prefer a linedrive but that is preference Viair makes good compressors also.I like the 450's since duty cycle is 100% and they are water proof.This depends on also how many tanks you are running or volume of air one 450 per 5 gallons.If you are going to mess with the switches much go with more volume so your compressor doesn't work as hard.You also have system pressure also to help with raising your truck faster I use 175 psi switch on daily drivers no problem.You can make your truck raise faster the closer your valves are to the bag also as larger line helps to.Spindles are always a plus helps laying the truck out plus alignment easier.As for rear setups it depends on what you want 2link with panhard bar,3 link which is a wishbone setup,triangulated 4 link,or parallel 4 link.All have pros and cons depending on the application.Sorry to ramble on and not trying to be a know it all just trying to help out.I know people who have use SD stuff with luck but as far as me I build all my own brackets and cups.All my bracketry is laser cut also.
TheFabShop is offline   Reply With Quote