View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 10:54 PM   #1
slamd58
<- Determination Pays Off

'58 Chevy S/w Fleetside - For Sale

Hello everyone! I found this website while looking for a '72 Blazer and realized that there was a forum for 55-59's as well. I just happen to have a '58 Chevy big back window with a short wide fleetside bed for sale. This pickup started life as a step side with the stainless steel trim on the cab. I found the fleetside and fell in love with it and....many...many...many... thousands of dollars later I finally completed the project. The only reason I am selling this truck is because I have moved to Klamath Falls, OR and the weather will not really let me enjoy it. That is why I am looking for a '72 4x4 Blazer.

Anyway I am asking $34,900 for the truck. I am sure that most of you realize that you can not build a truck of this caliber (unless you do everything yourself) for $34,900. I have way more into it than I am asking and am losing money at this price, however that is my loss and your gain. If you are seriously interested PM me with your email and I will send you more pictures and a data sheet with most of the components on it.

The pickup was on the cover of Classic Truck Magazine, was the cover truck for Brother's Truck Parts, and basically wins awards at most shows I attend. It rides very nice, tracks straight down the road and turns heads!

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF 58 CHEVY PICKUP Click on "pickup pictures" at the bottom of the web page to see more pictures

Thanks for looking
Bill

Last edited by slamd58; 12-23-2004 at 11:12 PM.
slamd58 is offline   Reply With Quote