View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 10:30 PM   #7
crews
It just doesn't matter

gmcblu- I am not defending Randys "timing" or his lack of common sense when it comes to planning multi state trips...I have been there with him too many times...what I am saying is that the timing of your complaint seems a little odd. If I had a particularly bad experience with someone, I would like to think I would express it in a little more timely fashion. I am not about starting a whining thread or participating in it. I am just saying that all things considered, this seems a little too little too late.

I also understand the character comment...but again, I ask you for some reason that it comes up now?? This panel was hauled in Nov. ( I am sorry, but I don't know what time frame you were supposed to haul it, so I am not sure of your specifics in relation to time involved..) Has something come up recently that would finally convince you that people needed to be warned about Randy's character? I have had several dealings with him, and have never had any trouble...

Wishy washy - YES, but never any trouble...

I also do not have my feelings "logged" into this board, but I am just trying to make some sense out of this mess...especially since I was indirectly involved in most of it ( although I didn't know it at the time..)

I am sorry, I did take for granted that since I drive all over Gods creation chasing parts/ trucks that everyone else does too..LOL!!
Thats why I made this a business I guess....
No hard feelings, OK?

If you don't like me- TAKE A NUMBER; There are people ahead of you!!
crews is offline   Reply With Quote