View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
audioholic

Yet another new member

Hey all, Im new too (post #2 here). I was going to reply in the other guy's new member topic to not clutter the board, but I didn't want to jack his thread either. So here I am.

I dont have a K5 Blazer yet, but Im zero'ing in on a couple, and I will own one very very soon. I have a line on a 72 4x4 with a factory 454, and 2x4 72 with a cherry body. Tryting to buy them both. lol Priority one is the 4x4, going to build it fairly big (9-12" lift), second priority is the 2x4 as I love the lowered convertable look of those things. Only bad thing is if I buy and build the 2x4, I'll have to decide to sell it or my current s10 blazer which I love also. Argh heh

Ive been building chevelles and S10 blazers for years, just now getting into the K5's. Love these trucks, surprised I didn't get a hard-on for them sooner.

If anyone is interested, here's my sounddomain page with some pics of my s10 blazer (lowered), chevelle and yes even my soon-to-be-sold dodge 4x4, and a few other toys I have:

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/544405

Im sure you'll be seeing me around here regularly, as my new obsession with pre-73 Blazers has just begun.

edit: and oh yeah, I live In the Pismo Beach area in Cali, about 5 mins from Pismo Dunes.

Last edited by audioholic; 04-01-2005 at 05:18 PM.
audioholic is offline   Reply With Quote