View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 05:24 AM   #17
audioholic

Well the thing is, Im wanting to build a big 4x4 (well fairly big ), and decided I dont want to do that work to a dodge (my soon to be sold dodge). And I already have several street machines. So Im looking for the 4x4 mainly. But yeah I love the 2x4's with a good street stance. I'll see if I can pick it up and add it to my collection of things I need to rebuild. lol

My father lives a few hours from my buddy, and where the trucks are. I sent him over this week to investigate both prospects, arrived this afternoon. Im fairly sure he and Steve spent the evening at the tavern but he's suppose to go look into the 2x4 tomorrow or monday. There are complications with the 4x4, the owner is in jail (heh), so that's a day by day thing right now.

Either way, if I dont get one (or both) of these trucks, I've decided I am getting a 67-72 blazer and when it comes to cars/trucks once I decide I want something, it doesn't seem to take long before I own it. Just a matter of finding the right one.

I'll keep you guys posted, I didn't realize the 4x4 might be something interesting (although more likely not, just a miscommunication somewhere).

Last edited by audioholic; 04-03-2005 at 05:24 AM.
audioholic is offline   Reply With Quote