Thread: 'Burb back
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 01:33 AM   #40
68plus4sub

Appreciate all the great response, I love this truck, and it's nice to see other people think it's cool too.

'86 swb.....darkness of tint I think depends on color of the vehicle, as well as personal preferences. I do know, however, that if you're going to tint the rig, you have to do the front doors also. It just doesn't look right without to me.

Six8burban....Front bumper is from Truck Shop in California. It's cool, but where they weld the light mount in, the metal is slightly wavey. Can't tell unless you really get down there, but I wanted to let you know that they are not PERFECTly smooth. I'll have to scan and post a before picture of the burb, it looked bad and was multi-colored!! I'll let you know the tire size (can't think of it off of the top of my head), but the wheels are 20 x 8.5. They are from Primax, but have a little "MC" badge on the side of the center cap.

I only talked to Stan a couple of times, but he was very nice and helpful, as were the other people I talked to at ECE.

I'll get another updated picture on after I tint the windows.

Later,

Jason
1948 Chevrolet Coupe (project)
1972 Porsche 914
68plus4sub is offline   Reply With Quote