View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 04:44 AM   #32
Ironhorse

Josh, I would just like to add my own few words here but I am VERY appreciative of the board and the work you do here. I can't even imagine some of the crap you put up with.

Each time a change is made to the board and it's a bit of a pain to figure out how to navigate it I stop and think:
This board belongs to you Josh and I am here as your guest. It would be more painful to not have the board at all. I have made several aquaintences (sp) here many of whom I like to call friends, many I may never have the chance to meet in person. That is a priceless commodity to me in this world which seems to change so often so fast. The information I have learned of these trucks has been worth many times over my $25 subsription a year.

Please don't get discouraged over a few people who seem to be so set in their ways and near sighted that bringing down a board such as this doesn't seem to bother them. I for one would be very displeased over even thinking of such a prospect. You have my utmost sincere thanks for the thankless job and task you do. Again, thank you sincerely for putting this board together and maintaining it. KEEP ON TRUCKIN'
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote