View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 12:40 AM   #88
jeefsilverado

Re: Who here actually has one of these trucks?

I have a ecsb 2005 lt with the L33 engine. The only mods I have to it are the basic bed liner and toneu cover, and 3" piping from the catback with a dynomax bullet muffler. I love the sound from it, it sounds better than my 04 Silverado (RIP, got hit by a drunk driver) with a dynomax single in, dual out did. It sounds much better than my 03 zr2 with dual exhaust and a vortec muffler did.
The zr2 was a fun truck but it didn't tow my boat very well and the 4.3l in it was very weak.
I loved my 04, that truck saved my life. I was going 45 mph and got hit by a drunk in a thunderbird who was probably doing about 75-80mph when he was going sideways into me. I walked out of the truck no problem, except for some neck problems. The cops thought that the thunderbird was a smashed up civc or cavalier with how bad it was. Thank god I wasn't driving my daily at the time, my crx. I will have to get pics of the truck sometime.

The 05 is a great daily, but I am thinking of selling it because I want to save some money to move from my condo to a house. I have always wanted a 73-80, so hopefully I will be able to find one in decent shape.
jeefsilverado is offline   Reply With Quote