View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
lofly'a

Re: What gets water spots off windshield

i bought a 2001 yukon when it was about a year old with this problem on all the glass, and like you i went through a ton of products that claimed to remove water spots. i even bought the glass buffing kit for spots and scratches from the Eastwood Company and that did'nt work either. i finally threw caution to the wind and cracked open my tub of mothers mag and aluminum polish and the results were excellent, but was also a lot of work since i did it by hand (do you realize much glass a yukon has). this stuff is great for a lot of things including polishing unpainted plastic parts, hard rubber that has faded, dash bezels, etc, etc,........

hey, is'nt this site great. you can ask a question and get an answer without someone trying to sell you something (that's probably not what you need anyway).

i guarantee you'll get results, and if you can't find mothers, you can use blue coral or a few others on the market for aluminum. good luck
-2003 YUKON (Wife's)
-71 gmc swb fleet (current project, gonna shave everything, bags, stuff w/ 20's, gen III powertrain)
-48 3100 SWB - 12/31/23 LONG TERM Project
lofly'a is offline   Reply With Quote