View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 12:43 AM   #21
kbracing96

Re: 4x4 with air bags?

OK, It's been a while since I posted anything about this build, I've been really busy trying to get a house I have remodeled and ready for sale, but its almost done so I finally got a chance to work on the '72 today. My dad got the motor and trans out a couple of weeks ago and today, I got all the rear suspension brackets cutoff and all the new 4-link stuff ready to start fitting. I got most all my parts in, and I will tell you, ***************** is a great company to do business with. More than helpful with all my questions, and there parts and kits are top notch. Here are some pics.

Tomorrow, I plan on getting most of the rear 4-link installed. We will see how that goes , then it will be on to the front

:Mods:
One of them turbo muffler things (someone on the internet told me it dosn't work, so it must be true )
An extra radiator for the air (don't know what that does )
A bumpy stick thingy from a Corvette
And on top of that my truck has a drug problem, it addicted to meth! Anyone know a good rehab center

Project
72 Chevy 4x4 longbed, 5.3/4L60 swap with a Master Power T-70 turbo and air bags in the works
kbracing96 is offline   Reply With Quote