Thread: Snip snip
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 07:06 PM   #82
Tony@AirRideTech

Re: Snip snip

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXL
I wonder why he's not responding... this is the very issue you, me, and others are describing.
Kenneth, First off.... I did not see this until this post until this morning and another thing, I go to these boards to have a good time and try to help people out when they need it. I also participate in a lot of boards.... so please dont put me in that corner with the bad kids.
Now onto your original post... I vaguely remember this from last year and to be honest.... I never heard back from you on anything so I assumed you were squared away. We go back a ways and I did think you would call me if you were having issues. Now if I look at your post, it is evident that things got off on the wrong foot and your order got screwed up... and if I had to guess, it was because it was a brand new part and we were trying to get ball joints between the three situated and take car of you guys by kicking them out... which doesnt matter because there was issue that needed to be handled. Looking at the rest of your thread, it does look like Jason did send you out two sets of additional arms and one of those sets looks like it went overnight and was probably on our dime... so he was trying to get things sorted out. You guys may have been off kilt with each other but he was trying to make something happen and I highly doubt that he or anybody is going to intentionally, consistantly send you the wrong stuff on our dime. A lot of companies simply would have said that you need to box it up and send it back to them and once we receive it we will diagnose what was wrong with the order and then ship it back to you via the same means. This was also a year ago and there and it is impossible now to say what happened.... not only that but the solution is just to make sure you are taken care of.

As far as the going up to the booth.... I have a fairly open idea about that and the last thing I want is one of my guys walking around acting like a used car salesman and pesturing people.... nothing irritates me worse than having someone follow me around. The way it works is that someone walks in the booth and they get greeted... not followed around. then when the guy has a question... he asks..... I dont think you guys want me to put them in monkey suits and knock you guys down and drag you into the booth. Remember guys... we are laid back hot rodders and truck builders the same as you ......
Tony@AirRideTech is offline   Reply With Quote