View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #43
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: My 06 CC gets wheels

I guess it depends on what your looking for. If I were in the used truck market and could get clean one at a right price, I could over look some of the things I am complaining about. I wouldn't mind fixing a few things to my liking if I got a decent deal.

On the other hand when I go buy a new (well almost) truck that their top of the line I expect it to act like what I payed for. I don't expect to have to take it to the dealer for a brake job at 4k miles, and be told by their front end pro that I should plan on being back soon.

I'm also not trying to say my Dodge was without flaws. I had a front wheel bearing go out at 65k. I think that was BS to, but beyond that it has been a good truck and I never had to take it in for warranty work.

I think your best bet is to find a good deal on the truck that fits your needs. I really had hoped that GM had improved this series of trucks since it has been in production for 8 years. It's unfortunate that in 8 years time they haven't solved some minor problems. That pretty much tells me what I already knew.

GM doesn't give a sh!t about the quality of their product any more. They are more concerned with cool ad campaigns to lure you back in, rather than keeping you satisfied with a quality product.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote