View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #33
Rokcrln

Re: 67-72 bagged exhaust

I am running the 3/4 length Sanderson headers with 3" colectors. Right now it is mocked up with 2 1/2" from the colector since I had it all laying around. But the final system will be all 3" aluminized mandrel bends (summit) that run under my tubular trany cross member that is made for my exhaust then under my trailing arm cross member that is also notched for the 3" tubes. Then right after the cab ut turns up and over the arms and ties into the flowmasters that are up by the bed floor (my floor is raised up 6") then will go under the shock cross member (center lifted for this to happen) and will roll down over the rear diff between the axel and te rear tank. It will be tight but 3" will make it all the way out the back and exit right between the tank and teh rear quarter panel at an angle. I may need to make my tips since their is not 3" of space between the ground and body so I may take some 3 or 4" and oval it out to fit for my tips.
These pics do not show alot but it may give you an idea. The new system should be in and tiged in the next month ir two in my spare time.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote