View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 05:00 AM   #18
jaros44sr

Re: Got the BBC 454 fitted today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyParts View Post
Hope you had a nice one too. We went to Plymouth, Michigan to spend the new year with Peggy's (my other half) half sister. Had a blast with all them Yankees. Be glad to see some more progress pics of your project.
Alaways a fun time tobe around family. Does that make Peggy's sister your 1/2 1/2 1/2 sister? J/K Dam Yankees

We ended up in Niagra Falls, NY (spelling, guess I should have read the signs) Pretty cool, first time I saw it at night and from the Canadian side. My youngest son bought his first house up in that area, so we went up to look at it. Big garage, smart man!!!

Project went slow, although my other half gave me some great gifts for the truck: 5 point harness, '69-'72 tow hooks, new window regulators, and 35"s
Found a new hole in the 'B' post, so I'll be doing that as I do the floorboards, I'll post up some pics.

Your gaining on me, so I better work nights to stay in front of you!! Your truck looks really cool with that monster motor in there.

Sorry for the rambling, dam yankees... J.

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 01-05-2007 at 05:02 AM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote