View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 02:23 AM   #97
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Yes I know right where the problem is and I do want to braze or soder it but I just do not know what product to use on it. I am thinking that regular copper pipe soder is not right.

Ok I have been thinking about what to do with the parts people want shipped and here is were I am at. Most people want an item shipped and I was really hopping that more local guys would have wanted parts. I just do not have enough time to box, pack and ship these parts off. I leave at 3:30- 4:00 am and normaly do not get home untill 4-5 pm then I have customer projects to work on, a house (1928 craftsman style) I am rebuilding, a prego wife and 2-3hrs of sleep to try and get to each day. I am not trying to make excuses for not wanting to ship but this is just why I said from the start that I did not want to ship. I feel if I ship out one item then I need to ship out all of them and I know it just won't happen. Sorry but if you can find a way to get the parts another way great but all I can do at this time is offer them up to local members.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote