View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #76
Captkaos
www.73-87chevytrucks.com

Re: One Piece 67-72 Windows (no triangles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreet1967 View Post
all dfw guys this kit will be avaliable at the decatur swap meet next weekend 250 manual and 550 power vintage glass he will be in a white trailer. kit includes everything to install including new scrapers and seals
You are 100% mistaken. We ARE NOT talking about the same kit. The one is this topic is NOT availible right now. You ARE talking about ANOTHER kit. Based on the pricing, it is the Current kit that has been offered for the past 8 years. If you would like to discuss the Old kit, please take it to a new post, not this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty View Post
Can you show overhead pics with the window down?

Does the kit come with a new "squeegee" rubber?

What method is used to secure the new rubbers where the vent window used to be? I assume that it uses the factory provisions, but I don't know if there are any factory provisions where the vent window is.

I understand that this info may not be OK to release until the patent is issued, so if you cannot respond, that is OK, or if you prefer to take it to PM or call me, that is OK also. I can shoot you my cell# or something.

Thanks!
Shifty, I can request those pictures, but it really depends on whether it reveals any specifics to the patent. I believe it will use some sort of glue to secure it to the door like the 73-87 kit.

Have you seen the pics I posted here on the second page. There is an inside/outside pic.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=223482&page=2
here they are:

It will be a couple days since Elizabeth was born Thursday and I am trying to get the comfortable first.

The kit comes with everything needed to convert the window. You can gut a working door down to the factory regulator, trash everything else, order the manual kit and have a door ready to go without anything else needed.
1987 R10 twin turbo LS
1991 R3500 SRW CrewCab
1985 K5 diesel swapped project
1989 K5 2WD conversion w/ Vette susp Project
Captkaos Customs
73-87chevytrucks.com
Captkaos is offline   Reply With Quote