View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #24
bagged91
Out draggin'

Re: '92 Gmc Suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69c10stepside View Post
I would really like to keep the door panels together if at all possible, what kind of value are you putting on these parts? I haven't tore a suburban down to the point of pulling out the harness like you are asking before, might be a bit of a learning curve on some of that

What kind of parts do you have that you would want to trade?
Hi Frank,
The wiring harness is pretty easy from what I remember. Remove steering column. Remove the screws across the top of the dash(5 or 6 I think). Remove the 2 bolts on the bottom sides of the dash so that the dash will now swing down on your lap. It is now very easy to unplug at convienence center. Across the bottom of the windshield, there are clips spotwelded to the firewall. Bend them down slightly to remove the harness. In the door jamb, pull on the rubber boot to remove it from either the door or the jamb, pull wire from the jamb towards the door & unplug.

As far as the doorpanels go, I really only need the drivers side. The other 3 are just added weight. I have 95+ door panels for the rear already and the pass front I have 5 or 6 of them laying around.

How much do you want for the set of 4 door panels and how much do you want for the harness?

You can call me on my cell phone if you want... (856)294-7535

Thanks...
Joe
72 C10 Burb (ex. Cheesewagon)SOLD
72 C20 Burb parts truck
71 C10 Burb "project"
bagged91 is offline   Reply With Quote