View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #96
PBFAB.COM

Re: Street Rod Sugar Daddy (Dino63's 78 C-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed '87 View Post
Well all i really wanted to see, or know was if you could lay pinch or body with one of these kits alone (no body drop). I am almost laying pinch now with a ART triangulated 4 link, but i am not real happy with it and am changing it out this winter. I was gonna change over to a parallel 4 link but after seeing this KPC kit i am super stoked to go that route. I just wanna make sure it will let me lay as low as i need to be. I am only running 17's now with 315/35/17 rubber so i am guessing it would be no prob as that white truck is almost on the ground with 22's. I may upgrade to 20's someday tho, so i need to know forsure that it would lay pinch. BTW that truck is sick, i can't even look at it without drooling!
There is plenty of room to lay pinch with the KP weld-in notch. With the frame on the ground, and the 22's out back there is still nearly two inches of room in the notch. They also make a bolt-in notch for the square body that will lay frame with a 20" wheel (not sure about tire diameter). Maybe Clint can chime-in.

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson