View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 12:30 PM   #7
C10-Driver
Chevy Truck Addict

Re: The Color of Money

As some of you have noticed. The truck started as a '70 but is a lot more like a '72 now. Actually, there isn't much left of the original truck. The truck I tore apart looked good on top but was pretty rotten. A guy I know had a complete '72 cab and front clip so I bought that to give myself a good solid starting point.

I owe you guys a lot more pics and will try to get those this weekend. Basically I did a rod-storation. The interior is pretty much factory with the exception of a bench seat out of a '97. I will be getting a custom leather interior done this winter. Body mods include shave stake pockets, shaved tailgate handle (with a reverse handle kit), shaved marker lights, shaved firewall and shaved cargo light (with a 3rd brake light in its place). I installed air bags on all 4 corners, updated the steering with a new box and all new Borgeson steering components, rebuilt the van tilt column that was in the truck, built up a small block with the Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, cam, intake, full roller rockers, a March Performance serpentine setup, Edelbrock ceramic shorty headers, ceramic coated exhaust and lots of other bling in the engine compartment. I got really carried away... Once I started, I couldn't stop.
1970 Pontiac Lemans
C10-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote