View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 10:25 PM   #121
Rust Buster

Re: 72 K20 build thread, need good name

Once again, too much time between posts...

Got the front end completely back together. All new Moog front end parts, new wheel bearings, seals, etc...
I'm going to get new Warn hubs at some point, but can anyone identify the hubs that are on there now? I always thought they were just stock, but found out last weekend that they are not and there are no ID markings on them.

Picked up a used serpentine setup off a TPI camaro on ebay. The seller had sandblasted the whole thing and it arrived just like brand new, all for about $115. Also bought a powermast 140A alternator, new steering pump, and water pump. Now just need to get a new pancake A/C compressor and then guess at what size serpentine belt I need.

FuelCellGuy's tank arrived, and now I just have to permanently mount it. I guess there is really no right/wrong exact place to put it back there? I already took the rear crossmember out as it was all rusted, but have some nice heavy duty square tubing to replace it with.

Just have to finish the rear disc brake conversion, install A/C compressor, add shocks, driveshaft, and plump fuel lines, and then I can move on to some cab/body work. Almost can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I hate not having a truck to haul stuff.
Attached Images

71 K10 LWB
52 Dodge Power Wagon
67 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon
48 Dodge WDX Power Wagon

My Build Thread
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=239487
Rust Buster is offline   Reply With Quote