View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:42 PM   #18
ChaseDale3and8

Re: 69 johnny lightning blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Levi View Post
Hey Chasedale you want to trade the yellow one for a Green, Red, or Silver JL Blazer. I have been looking for a yellow one. Or anyone else?
Thanks anyway, but I think I'll keep my yellow one. I'll look for a yellow one for you around here if you want though. They have a way of turning up at flea markets at times. If I find one, I'll post it here to let you know.

You guys need to check your local Wal-Mart for this: they have came out with the "Dazed And Confused" black 1972 Chevrolet truck in 1/24 scale. Don't know how much they are, because I couldn't find a price. Stumbled across it this morning while looking for another yellow Blazer. They have several "movie" cars, including "Tommy Boy", and "Smokey And The Bandit". This was how I stumbled on the truck.

Since the others were available in 1/64 as well, I'll assume that the truck is too. I just didn't see one in the Wal-Mart that I stopped at this morning. I'll check the others around here this weekend. Just thought that 'd give ya all a heads up in case you want to buy one. ...Joe