View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #99
mvpco

Re: Its Gone!!! hit by a DUI

[QUOTE=Chevy454;2467723]We had our 45ft 2-car enclosed gooseneck trailer parked in front of our shop one day...all balck, triple axles, aluminum wheels, decked out inside, less than a handful of years old...so you can get an idea of what it cost us. Anyway, one of our lots has about 100' of highway frontage...one day, dad & I are bumming around town, when a local says "bummer about your trailer". We said "what do you mean", and he tells us "you know, the trailer that the truck & trailer ran through!". We jump in the truck, run over to the shop, and when we pull up, there is a mid-90s 1-ton Dodge flatbed w/gooseneck horse trailer SITTING IN THE @SS END OF OUR TRAILER! It had ran off the road, crossed a head high drainage ditch, knocked over a 4ft high wall/culvert, then ran through and into the side of our car trailer. Guy says someone pulled out in front him, so he took the ditch, and the trailer took one for the team.

WOW! thats what is going on with me now, It is amazing what INS companys get away with. You think your covered...BUT YOUR NOT!
They tell you anything to get your business and then when you need them, they tell you everything to not payup......

I am learning some interesting things.

They should have a TV show that exposes this maybe called: "SO you THINK your Covered".....

I just got the estimate to fix the fence, $894.00 My ded is $500 so I guess I get a check gor $394 Sweeet, what a deal.........thanks.....

sorry to vent
mvpco is offline   Reply With Quote