View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:16 PM   #95
teeitup
Just like to part out trucks!!

Re: you want parts!!!!!

First of all I priced it to you and you never got back with me and said you wanted it for sure. Do you see all the parts I have, it would take me a long time to price them all. Thats why I wait for someone to ask then price, 3/4 of the stuff I have in threads don't get asked about. I've ran and got quotes for guys like you only for them to say no BECAUSE they didn't know the price of the part first. I DO NOT HAVE have all the time in the world to run and get quotes for guys who do not know the price to start with BUT I WILL go get a quote once they say they want it and I have gave a price. Its pretty weird your the only one I've had problems with. Was it so hard for you to tell me YES get me a quote after I priced it. I do this for fun and enjoyment and to make a little extra money. I don't do it for guys like you, who think I got all the time in the world to run back and forth. I guess until you sell on here for 6 years, you might figure that out. You know I work 40 hours a week regular job, and then in truck stuff atleast that many parting trucks, then interne time, figuring shipping, boxing, and shipping. I get 30 pm's a day atleast when I'm selling, then answer threads too. I get guys saying they want parts, say they are sending money and never hear from them again. Thats happening right now and its not a $15 part, were talking $100 plus. I've pm'd guys info never to hear from them again. You think its easy? I see you got 94 posts, I got about that many in the threads I started this week alone. I'm done rambling, I wasn't trying to screw you, ALL YOU WOULD OF HAD TO SAY IS, YES GET ME A QUOTE AFTER YOU FOUND OUT THE PRICE, thats what EVERYONE else does!!! What if I would of wanted a $100 for them, would you still want a shipping quote??? Ask around the other members, see how I am to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not as bad as you think I am! I'm done with you, Randy
1958 Cameo (one of 1405 built, it was my dads)
2020 chevy Apex 4x4 crew cab
1969 Z28 with the 302
1980 chevy swb 4x4
1964 chevell Malibu SS
1976 K20, sold new originally out of my dads chevy dealership

Members that I've met, over 200 probably closer to 300 in the 12 years I've been on this site, everyone I met "It was a pleasure"

Last edited by teeitup; 11-30-2007 at 08:06 PM.
teeitup is offline   Reply With Quote