View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 08:56 AM   #1
Crummy
Are fishermen all liars?

2 wrongs don't make a right-Or do they?

Morning short story-I went to bed early last night around 10pm.(I was tired) I was woke up around 1:30am by blaring music. I looked out and it was 2 friends of mine.(obvious they had been up on the mountain) Well, the one driving(Jeep Liberty) thinks dropping the hammer in my gravel driveway is a good idea.(I watched out the window) Leaves a nice loooong set of 4"+ deep ruts in my drive.(drinking makes people do stupid things) Well, here I am at 2am raking my drive back down smooth.(did I mention I was pissed?) Ok, now to this morning, I got up early around 5am(I figure the partiers got layed down by now) So I drive around a little.(had to get the truck nice and warmed up) I back my truck in his yard within 2ft of his front door.(truck has dual glass pack mufflers ) I rev the motor nice and loud a few times, ease out in the yard and let him have it. Along with the marks in the yard is a nice set of 60'+ long black marks for him to look at every time he goes in and out. Moral of the story-Respect people's stuff