View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
gunkis84

Design stages... AHHH!!

Ok i finally got the ok to go on building my truck... IM SCARED!! haha.. i know what i want the truck to look like (for the most part) the tough thing for me is how to get there.. i currently have a friend of mine locating me a frame/cab/front end 67 bbw and im ready to start collecting parts... i know i want the truck bagged (how far i want to go im not completely sure, i just know i want it to handle like a sportscar, and i want to keep the inner wheelwells (not sure if that makes a diff w/20's)) NEED DROPMEMBER? (would like to get the whole suspension setup as a package.. soo im not searching for parts that i dont even know ab.) on 20's 8" front and 10" (maybe 22's on rear), big breaks a must (suggestions?)as far as the powerplant i want a ls1,ls2,or a ram jet 502 i just know i want to keep the luxuries (heat ac) but be clean under the hood(any suggestions).. Ive never done a build before soo this whole idea is kinda scary to me.. my dad has always had hotrods soo he knows quite a bit about engines/and body work and such.. but not a whole lot ab suspension set-ups (exp air)... if any of you had 35k + in hand to build this truck what would you use.. any suggestions woulbe really appreciated.. i just dont want to have to regret doing the wrong thing
gunkis84 is offline   Reply With Quote