View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #24
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Re: progress pics PROJECT HERE WE AGO AGAIN

well i been slacking on this thing big time....but that s all about to change...today....so i started off by getting the front end all together..im still waiting of my drop spindles and new lower control arm bolts anda few other minor things...so after i ran out of stuff to do..i got the engine tore down and its soaking now in degreaser....it just needs a repaint and some new gaskets....(it only has 8,000 miles on it...but poorly installed valve cover gaskets made it dirty....) and i am doing a no chrome approach this time...i also got some of my fire wall cleaned up and made a few filler panels and got those welded in....but i looked outside and .SNOW so the wife and me are on snow detail for awhile....hopefully i can get back at it tomorrow...but i am going to make a trip to see Richard H...so we will see howit happens...all in all it was a good 4/5 hours....im going to start hitting this resto hard now...and spend more time out there on it....she deserves it.....lol the 72 that is..........tony....anyways i got to get the wife to resize them and ill post a few..
bad6772 is offline   Reply With Quote