Thread: WTB magazine ad
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 01:58 AM   #206
see ten
WTB this ad

Re: WTB magazine ad

I appreciate everyones help in helping me to find this! I'm sure that sooner or later it'll surface again. In the meantime I usually check Ebay every day. The problem with that is these things are usually scattered throughout so many categories that there is no way to keep em all checked. On the bright side I have picked up a lot of vintage mags and have got to read some really cool articles. I've found reviews of Yenko cars and heads up comparisons of 454 Chevelles and 440 6 pack mopars. I've also got mags with reviews of Shelby cars and the 69 Z28. Not to mention the dealer ads for Nickey Chevrolet and Baldwin Motion. As of this morning I've scanned over 300 ads that I probably would never have done without this search. I like scanning the ads so I can share them with people who otherwise might never have got to see them. I've also scanned a bunch of old Harley Davidson ads. I'm sure a lot of these Johnny come lately "riders" have no idea that HD ever produced anything that looked like this.

see ten is offline   Reply With Quote